Established in 1986, at Anglo Plant Hire Ltd we provide professional and high quality plant hire equipment and tools to customers in Congleton and the nearby areas.
At Anglo Plant Hire Ltd, our fleet include a wide range of plant hire equipment for customers in Congleton and the surrounding areas, including:
- Telehandlers – widely used in agriculture and industry, this plant machine is ideal for moving loads to and from places that are unreachable for a regular forklift.
- Dumpers – commonly used on the building sites, this plant machine is perfect when transporting loose materials, like sand, gravel or dirt.
- Excavators & Attachments – also known as a track hoe, this equipment is used in the construction industry, mainly for digging holes, trenches and foundations.
- Rollers – this plant machine is ideal for land flattening and breaking soil clumps, after ploughing.
- Bulldozers – also knows as a crawler, it's used for pushing large quantities of materials, such as sand, soil or other construction materials.
All our plant hire equipment can come with suitable attachments depending on the activities that you want to use them for. So, whether you need our plant hire services for small domestic projects or large commercial projects throughout Congleton or nearby areas, our skilful and experienced engineers along with a perfectly maintained and high standard equipment will help you finalise your operation, quickly, efficiently and successfully.
At Anglo Plant Hire Ltd, we operate a health and safety policy and all our plant hire equipment is in accordance with the current legislation. We offer on-site servicing, two hour service attendance response, speedy dispute resolution and we deliver the equipment, fully checked and serviced prior to each plant hire.
If you live in Congleton and you need our assistance in finding the right plant hire equipment or you just want to find out more details about our products and how we can help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today on 0151 420 1159 or 0135 272 1216 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your requirements.