Hire professional and high standard plant equipment and tools, only from Anglo Plant Hire Ltd! We operate, supply and maintain equipment for domestic and commercial customers throughout Manchester and further afield.
At Anglo Plant Hire Ltd we are a renowned supplier of quality and non-operated contractors equipment for customers in Manchester and the surrounding areas. Our plant hire fleet include a wide range of equipment and tools, such as:
- Excavators & Attachments – used in the construction sites, this plant machine is used for digging holes, foundations and trenches.
- Bulldozers – this plant machine is used to push large amounts of materials, like sand, soil and other construction materials.
- Dumpers – this machine is mainly used on building sites for transporting materials like sand, dirt or gravel.
- Rollers – this plant machine is ideally used after ploughing to flatten and break large soil clumps.
- Telehandlers – is the best plant machine to use for moving loads to and from places which are difficult to reach by using a normal forklift.
Regardless of the size of the project, be it small or large, our equipment comes in different dimensions and with different attachments to make sure that it will be suitable for any circumstances and situations.
At Anglo Plant Hire Ltd we guarantee a professional and high standard plant hire service from start to finish, for our customers in Manchester and the nearby areas. Prior to delivering the equipment, this will be fully serviced and checked, for your peace of mind. We will also offer a two hour service attendance response, speedy dispute resolution and on-site servicing to ensure that everything goes smoothly and that your project will be finalised effectively and quickly.
If you are based in Manchester or the surrounding areas and you are looking for professional plant hire services or you would just like to find out more information about our machines, please contact us today on 0151 420 1159 or 0135 272 1216 or send us an email at email@example.com, and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and offer you our advice and assistance going further.